A Bellevue Business Journal Partner is a special partnership created with the intention to build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with area businesses, non-profits and local business people.
Benefits of Being a Bellevue Business Journal Partner:
- Priority in having your media releases events posted on BellevueBusinessJournal.com, publicized and shared socially through Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Ability to become an official columnist / contributor for Bellevue Business Journal.
- Get listed on the official Bellevue Business Journal Partner page – with a link back to your site and/or social media channels (up to three links) and a description of up to 30 words. These links provide extremely valuable “Google Juice” and can help your sites move up in search results.
- Bellevue Business Journal will follow all Bellevue Business Journal Partner social media accounts from our Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube accounts. (Supporting BBJ Partners only).
Become a Bellevue Business Journal Partner:
If you or your organization are interested in becoming a Bellevue Business Journal partner, there are two very simple, easy and distinct ways to do so:
- Link to our site from your site. This is the free Bellevue Business Journal Partner program. All you need to do is link to our website from your company or organization’s website or blog. Once the link is in place, send the url to News(at)BellevueBusinessJournal.com, along with your 30 word description and links to be included on our Partners page.
- If your organization wants to support our work at Bellevue Business Journal or is unable or not wanting to link back to BellevueBusinessJournal.com for any reason, you can still become a Bellevue Business Journal Partner and enjoy the benefits – for only $5 a month. Supporting Bellevue Business Journal Partners receive the same benefits as the free program – with the addition of having BBJ subscribe to your social channels and do extra social sharing via our platforms. This plan is paid on an annual basis and to join, just pay $60 a year to News(at)BellevueBusinessJournal.com via PayPal.com. Once paid, just send us an email with your 30 word description and links to be included on our Partners page.
Questions on becoming a Bellevue Business Journal partner? Just contact us and we will be happy to help.
Bellevue Business Journal looks forward to having you and your organization as a Partner. Thank you for your support!