Spring trends bring out the modern and artful side of fashion this season as featured in The Bellevue Collection’s Spring 2015 Canvas of Style Look Book. Designed for the ‘Modern Muse’ in us all, these trends are perfect for individuals who are independent thinkers and know themselves as well as they know the contents of their closets. This season’s go-to looks in fashion and accessories feature contemporary and classic styles in a refreshing and modern blend.
The Bellevue Collection’s key spring trends will also be featured on the runway at the Canvas of Style Runway Show, Saturday, April 25, 9:00 am in Bellevue Square, Center Court with 100% of ticket sales to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue’s BE a Smart Girl Program.
Official trends include:
- Denim Luxe: Modern, tailored denim suitable for evening and workplace.
- In The 70s Mood: The free spirited vibe of the 1970s via inspired silhouettes and accessories.
- Leading Lady: Tailored design elements and soft feminine features. Uncomplicated and flattering, the look is pretty personified.
- Bold Blooms: Bold, bright florals pack serious punch. Balance large-scale graphic blooms with soft fabrics and ultra femme colors.
- Prep Chic: A modern twist on country club classics highlighting gingham prints, polos and cardigans.
- Bohemian Spirit: A fresh take on modern Bohemia with a rich color pallet, throwback prints and dreamy fabrics with a free-spirited nature.
- Global Travel: Discover khaki tones in trench coats and travel-easy linens paired with exotic accessories.
- White Out: Explore a range of white hues, from bone to cream to ecru. Create interesting layers and proportions through a mix of soft shades while keeping accessories small and simple.
Spring Beauty Trends
- Smokey Brown Eye and Bitten Lip: This barely-there eye look delivers warmth and radiance. A bitten lip features lightly brushed color and avoids lip edges creating a “just bitten” look.
- Elevated Bohemian Braid: The essential look for the season is this loose side braid that projects an effortless attitude with a bohemian vibe.
See the trends come to life in the exclusive “Behind the Scenes” video of The Collection’s Spring 2015 Canvas of Style Look Book photo shoot and in two all new beauty tutorial videos. See what it takes to produce the fashion guide of the season and learn how to recreate the beauty trends as seen in the Look Book with step by step instructions from hair and makeup artist Lindsey Watkins. Visit bellevuecollection.com/springfashion to view the Look Book and videos and purchase your Spring 2015 Canvas of Style Runway Show tickets.
About The Bellevue Collection
Located in the heart of Bellevue, Washington, The Bellevue Collection, owned by Kemper Development Company, includes Bellevue Square, a super-regional upscale shopping center, Bellevue Place, a mixed-use property featuring the Hyatt Regency Bellevue and small boutiques and Lincoln Square, anchored by Lincoln Square Cinemas, restaurants, home furnishings and The Westin Bellevue. This distinctive collection features 250 of the finest shops, 30 destination restaurants, a 16-screen premier cinema, 1,100 luxury hotel rooms and 10,000 free retail parking spaces, all in one location. The Bellevue Collection is a shopping, dining and nightlife, and entertainment experience unlike any other in the region. It is located on Bellevue Way between NE 4th and NE 10th Streets in downtown Bellevue, just across Lake Washington from Seattle.
@BelleCollection (Bellevue Collection Twitter) ∙ @BellesVue (Belle’s Vue Twitter) ∙ @BellevueCollection (Bellevue Collection Instagram) ∙ facebook.com/bellevuecollection