Toasting men’s fashion with wine and spirits, Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection announces a new event to its weeklong celebration of fashion, Sip + Suits Wine Tasting and Trend Tour. This event will launch Fashion Week festivities on Wednesday, Sept. 21st from 6-9 pm. Partnering with the Woodinville Wine Country and Seattle Uncorked, attendees will enjoy tastings by 25+ local wine makers and men’s fashion informal modeling as they tour Bellevue Square’s participating stores.
For an extra special experience, VIP ticket holders get access to an exclusive lounge highlighting men’s styling with spirits, tasty bites from Ruth’s Chris and Tavern Hall, the new hit Insane Sundaes from Vivo 53, tech gadgets from the Microsoft Store, retro video games and a swag bag.
“We are excited to bring men into the fashion scene more with this men’s dedicated event,” says Jennifer Leavitt, vice president of marketing. “We have had a significant growth in men’s focused stores both in the apparel and accessories which prompted the creation of this event. Pair that with innovations in technology, gaming and spirits and we have a fun night to kick off Fashion Week. This is also a great way for a gal to up her guy’s style quotient without him being the wiser. What could be better?”
The event, which includes access the wine tastings and fashions are $25 general admission and $40 for VIP tickets, which enhances the experience with the VIP Lounge.
Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection runs September 21 – 25, 2016 at The Bellevue Collection. Events beyond the all-new men’s fashion event include our independent designer showcase, dynamic runway shows, chic parties, trend presentations, special appearances by fashion insiders and irresistible shopping.
Major runway shows and special events include:
- Sept. 21: Sips & Suits: An all-new wine tasting and trend tour at Bellevue Square. Along with fashion, it will feature in-store tastings by local wine makers courtesy of Woodinville Wine Country. Plus, an exclusive VIP tech-gaming lounge.
- Sept. 22: The fifth annual Independent Designer Runway Show highlights the premier talent of nine local up-and-coming fashion designers as the culmination of a months-long mentorship program as they compete for a $5000 cash prize.
- Sept. 23: Posh Party Trend Show is a stylish evening of must-have trends hosted by Monica Hart, lifestyle specialist, highlighted in the Fall 2016 Look Book featuring fashions available at stores in The Bellevue Collection. Tickets benefit Bellevue LifeSpring.
- Sept. 24: Fashion Forecast Vogue Market Stylist, Cara Crowley* will talk Fall 2016 trends and how to make them accessible to any lifestyle. Seating is complimentary and limited.
- Sept. 24: Vogue’s premier runway show of the week, Front Row Fashion Runway Show Presented by Vogue, showcases the top fall trends straight from the pages of the magazine to the runway with all styles available at The Bellevue Collection. Hosted by Vogue Market Stylist Cara Crowley*. Tickets benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital.
About The Bellevue Collection
Located in the heart of Bellevue, Washington, The Bellevue Collection, owned by Kemper Development Company, includes Bellevue Square, Bellevue Place, and Lincoln Square. This distinctive collection features 200 of the finest shops, 35 destination restaurants, a 16-screen premier cinema, 1,100 luxury hotel rooms and 10,000 free retail parking spaces, all in one location. The Bellevue Collection is a shopping, dining and nightlife, and entertainment experience unlike any other in the region. It is located on Bellevue Way between NE 4th and NE 10th Streets in downtown Bellevue, just across Lake Washington from Seattle.
Neither The Bellevue Collection nor Kemper Development has ever spent one penny of advertising with – nor ever supported The Bellevue Business Journal. #sad #supportlocalbusiness
Official event hashtag #BellevueFW